Current production with the latest features and updates!
So close to the original when viewed from the dash that it's hard to tell the difference!
- Chrome dash plate (as shown) is included
- Black outer knob with chrome insert looks just like the original
- Quality chrome pushbuttons and inner knobs like the original
- Depth behind dash is 2.5” at shafts
- Dimensions: 8.75” W x 2.5” H x 2.75” D
- Maximum power = 180 watts RMS (45 watts x 4 speakers, 14.4v, 1kHz)
- Sensitivity (FM S/N 30dB) typ. 5dBµ, (AM S/N 20dB) typ. 29 dBµ
- Digitally tuned receiver with analog display
- With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE!! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!!
- Standard (Motorola) antenna jack1/2” D-shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts
- All controls easily accessible. Volume, Tone, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original looking controls
- Memory retention (presets, fader and band settings) more than 40 years with power disconnected
- Do not use original speakers
- Uses original antenna
- Standard (Motorola) antenna jack
- ½" D shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- Memory retention (presets and other user settings) more than 40 years with power disconnected
Preamp outputs, 5 RCA jacks, Right, Left, Front, Rear, and Subwoofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Chanel spacing is selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable
- Bluetooth 3.0 EDR compliant
- Built in microphone for HFP (hands-free profile)
- HSP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles supported
- Programmable audio equalizer
- Place/answer calls or stream your favorite programs while maintaining original appearance!
More about 3.0+EDR wireless voice/audio
- To see the owners and installation manual click here
|With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!|
|It comes with one of these. You know where this goes!|