Current production with the latest features and updates!
- Looks exactly like the original
- Fits dash without any modifications
- Small case size (only 2½" depth behind dash) allows room for air conditioning
- 4 × 45 watts RMS output allows up to 180 watts of audio power
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
- Includes dash bezel for controls and pushbuttons
- All controls easily accessible. Volume, Tone, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
- AM dial looks original
- 10 presets (5 AM, 5 FM)
- Correct knobs and pushbuttons
- Memory retention for pushbuttons and user settings is more than 40 years
- LED dial lights will never need replacing ½" shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- 4 7/16" Shaft spacing as original, 6 3/4" x 2 3/8" (1 15/16") face plate.
- To see the owners and installation manual click here
- Do not use original speakers
- Uses original antenna
- Standard (Motorola) antenna jack
- ½" D shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- Memory retention (presets and other user settings) more than 40 years with power disconnected
Preamp outputs, 5 RCA jacks, Right, Left, Front, Rear, and Subwoofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Chanel spacing is selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable
- Bluetooth 3.0 EDR compliant
- Built in microphone for HFP (hands-free profile)
- HSP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles supported
- Programmable audio equalizer
- Place/answer calls or stream your favorite programs while maintaining original appearance!
- Includes beautiful die cast chrome dash bezel and Reproduction knobs!
|With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!|
|It comes with one of these,... you know where this goes!|