Current production with the latest features and updates!
- Where else have you seen one of these?
- This reproduction radio fits your 1954 GMC truck dash without any modifications
- Chrome plated die cast nose piece looks all original just like OEM
- Includes "primed" dash bezel exactly like the original (must be painted to match)
- Correct knobs
- 4 x 45 watts RMS output allows up to 180 watts of audio power
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio. Note: Volume control on left side
- All controls easily accessible. Volume, Tone, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
- With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE!! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!!
- LED dial lights will never need replacing
- Digitally tuned AM/FM/Stereo front end provides stable, high-quality reception
- ½" shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- Memory retention for user settings more than 40 years
- Do not use original speakers
- Uses original antenna
- Standard (Motorola) antenna jack
- ½" D shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- Memory retention (presets and other user settings) more than 40 years with power disconnected
- Preamp outputs, 5 RCA jacks, Right, Left, Front, Rear, and Subwoofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Chanel spacing is selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable
- Bluetooth 3.0 EDR compliant
- Built in microphone for HFP (hands-free profile)
- HSP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles supported
- Programmable audio equalizer
- Place/answer calls or stream your favorite programs while maintaining original appearance!
- 5 – 16.0 Volts DC Negative Ground Input only
|With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!|
|It comes with one of these,... you know where this goes!|