Current production with the latest features and updates!
- 1947 53 Chevrolet Truck AM FM Bluetooth® Stereo Reproduction Radio
- Part #042301BT without speakers
- Part #042314BT with speakers
- Looks exactly like OEM!
- Fits 47 48 49 50 51 52 & 53 Chevy Trucks only.
- Small size, BIG features!
- Looks original but offers today’s technology
- 3¼" case depth allows room for electric wipers, air conditioning
- Fits your dash without any modifications
- 4 × 45 watts RMS output allows up to 180 watts of audio power
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
- All controls easily accessible. Volume, tone, balance, fader and tuning from original-looking controls
- LED dial lights will never need replacing
- Digitally tuned AM FM Stereo front end provides stable, high-quality reception
- 11.5 – 16.0 volts DC Negative Ground Input / 12 Volt Negative ground only
- Maximum power = 180 watts RMS (45 watts x 4 speakers 4 ohm, 14.4v, 1kHz)
- Sensitivity (FM S/N 30dB) typ. 5dBu, (AM S/N 20dB) typ. 29 dB
- 10 presets (5 AM, 5FM). Digitally tuned receiver with analog display
- Dimensions: 9" W x 3.25" H x 4.6" D. Depth behind dash is 3.25" at shafts
- Auxiliary input (3.5 mm stereo).
- Standard (Motorola) antenna jack
- ½" D shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- Memory retention (presets and other user settings) more than 40 years
- with power disconnected
- Up front selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable
- Preamp outputs, 5 RCA jacks, Right, Left, Front, Rear, and Subwoofer!
- Bluetooth 3.0 EDR compliant
- Built in microphone for HFP (hands-free profile)
- HSP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles supported
- Programmable audio equalizer
- Place/answer calls or stream your favorite programs while maintaining original appearance!
- To see the owners and installation manual click here
- Click here for information on 3.0+EDR wireless voice/audio
- Vintage Auto Radio Salem Wisconsin since 1973
|The dashboard or chrome is not included; this photo shows how it will look in a 1947 - 53 Chevy truck dash.|
|With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!|
|Auxiliary input cable included.
2 very nice 5 X 7 Coaxial speakers mounted to the radio in the stock factory location for even easier installation. Select the option "With pre-mounted twin 5x7 speakers"