- Keep your glovebox!
- Small size, BIG features!
- Looks original but offers today's technology!
- Chrome faceplate and knobs exactly match original radio!
- Does not fit Chevelle or El Camino
- Fits your dash without any modifications!
- 4 X 45 watts RMS output allows up to 180 watts of audio power!
- AM/FM 'Roll-over' dial scale looks and works like original!
- AM or FM band selected with slide-bar like original!
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio!
- All controls easily accessible. Volume, Tone, balance, fader and tuning from original looking controls!
- ½” “D” shafts for mounting exactly match original radio!
- LED dial lights will never need replacing!
- Digitally tuned AM/FM/Stereo front end provides stable, high quality reception!
- All installation hardware and instructions included
- Do not use original speakers
- Uses original antenna
- Auxiliary inputs (RCA jacks). Standard (Motorola) antenna jack
- ½" D shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- Memory retention (presets and other user settings) more than 40 years with power disconnected
- 3 RCA jacks for left channel, right channel and sub-woofer line outs
- 5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1,2,3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- Bluetooth 3.0 EDR compliant
- Built in microphone for HFP (hands-free profile)
- HSP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles supported
- Programmable audio equalizer
- Place/answer calls or stream your favorite programs while maintaining original appearance!
More about 3.0+EDR wireless voice/audio
- To see the owners and installation manual click here
|With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!|
|It comes with one of these. You know where this goes!|