Current production with the latest features and updates!
- Fits original opening exactly!
- Small size, BIG features!
- Looks original but offers today's technology!
- Chrome faceplate and knobs exactly match original radio!
- Fits all passenger cars, wagons, and sedan deliveries!
- 4 X 45 watts RMS output allows up to 180 watts of audio power!
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio!
- All controls easily accessible. Volume, Tone, balance, fader and tuning from original looking controls!
- With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE!! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!!
- ½" “D” shafts for mounting exactly match original radio!
- LED dial lights will never need replacing!
- Digitally tuned AM/FM/Stereo front end provides stable, high quality reception!
- Do not use original speakers
- Uses original antenna
- Auxiliary inputs (RCA jacks). Standard (Motorola) antenna jack
- ½" D shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- Memory retention (presets and other user settings) more than 40 years with power disconnected
- 3 RCA jacks for left channel, right channel and sub-woofer line outs
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1, 2, 3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- Bluetooth 3.0 EDR compliant
- Built in microphone for HFP (hands-free profile)
- HSP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles supported
- Programmable audio equalizer
- Place/answer calls or stream your favorite programs while maintaining original appearance!
- To see the owners and installation manual click here
- This radio will fit the 1957 Pontiac dash, customer tested.
- More about 3.0+EDR wireless voice/audio
|With auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!|
|It comes with one of these,... you know where this goes!|