Conversion's & Reproduction Radio's
Vintage Car Audio
What are Conversions?
K & C Harrison Radios
Dash Panel Replacements
Front Dash Speakers
Kickpanel replacements with and without speakers!
Amplifier's and Subwoofers
MP3 Players & Ipod Adapters
CD USB Bluetooth and other media players
LED Light Bulbs
Forgot your username?
No account yet?
Your Cart is currently empty.
Page 1 of 6
1. The first thing we do is open the radio up and make sure all the parts we need to use are working properly.
2. Then we go ahead and take all the un-needed electronics out leaving the parts needed to just operate the new board.
3. After the radio is gutted we clean the radio as much as we dare if needed. Then it's time to mount the board and start the wiring.
4. Now that the radio is all wired and everything is secure. We go ahead and test it to make sure everything is working properly.
5. Finally the radio is done. It now has AM/FM and 180 watts of power. The radio will sound so much better and as you noticed it still looks the same on the outside.
Copyright © 2006 - 20011 Vintageautoradio.com. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.
Website created by
Websites Work For You
Joomla 1.5 Templates
Site Designed By Joomlashed.com